Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Stress is poison,

school school school... same old same old shit happens in school. nothing much ever changes. its just talk,work,sleep,listen. today was a not bad day? didnt sleep in any of my class i think? so im pretty much proud of myself haha.

anyways had basketball training today with my frens, JC (jerudong-coast). the team which is going to have a match with the jis senior basketball team on the 17th november, after school so if u all wanna come and watch and support it'll be good =p. 

ah yeah watched the new James Bond. its pretty good usually its good coz of the action and stuff but this time i say the story line is really good. i suggest u guys should watch it and its not that bad.

hmm i lost the mood to post already so i got nothing else to say so i think im just gonna go try sleep? if i can. my mind is not free enough to make me fall asleep heh.

DAMAI,
what can i do?.

No comments: